We have a vacancy for a Payroll Administrator within our Payroll Bureau.
Our Payroll Bureau is responsible for providing payroll services to clients of the practice.
Based preferably at our Hawick Office, however would consider being based at our Galashiels, Peebles and Biggar offices.
Salary dependent on experience.
As one of the largest accountancy firms in the Borders, JRWCA have a team of accountancy and taxation specialists with a wealth of experience who help and advise clients, enabling them to get on with running their businesses.
Our client base covers businesses of all sizes, from sole traders to large employers across all industries in Scotland and wider afield.
We provide the full range of accountancy services for clients, including bookkeeping, accounts preparation, payroll, audit and taxation services.
JRWCA has offices in Biggar, Edinburgh, Galashiels, Hawick, Langholm and Peebles.
What can you expect?
The range of clients we work with mean you will have plenty of opportunity to experience of a broad range of payroll issues, including compliance with national minimum wages and auto enrolment. With our support you’ll have the space to grow professionally so you can confidently take on ever-more challenging tasks.
What we look for
• Previous experience working within a payroll department is desirable however training on the job will be provided for the right candidate.
• Experience of Sage 50 Cloud Payroll software and auto enrolment requirements desirable
• Excellent interpersonal, time management and organisational skills essential for this position.
• We also look for team players who enjoy interacting with others and are curious about how businesses work.
• A willingness to learn is vital.
Email or send a covering letter and CV to Joanne Gibson
JRW, Chartered Accountants, 19 Buccleuch Street, Hawick, TD9 0HL