This policy covers your personal information on this website. There are links on www.jrwca.com to external sites beyond our control and we suggest that you always check the privacy policies of these sites before using them.
Your personal information
Collecting very specific, relevant information is a necessary part of us being able to provide you with the services and products that help you to grow your business.
We will only use your personal information fairly and securely and will never do anything with it (such as sharing it with any other party) that you have not clearly agreed to, or that could be considered irresponsible.
We only use your information for uses that can fairly be deemed to be in your best interests and that of your business.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes we clearly state at the point at which you provide it to us.
We will only share your personal information with our employees, contractors, agents or professional advisors where it is necessary in order to fulfil a valid, stated purpose, as above.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of all your personal information that we hold. To make this request, please email email@example.com.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
- By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its requirements.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.